We have many affiliate niches that pours out the kind of cash you can imagine but you should not attempt all simultaneously. Therefore, you need to break it down to the narrowest possible path. You may have a niche that you can divide into sub-niche and then sub-sub-niche, until you find a micro niche.
Don’t attempt to focus on just anybody because this will only make you not sell to anyone. You should look for a niche that helps you do either two things: Help solve a problem or help people with their passion.
Before you decide, bring out a book and write what you will do for people “I will help people solve their car gear faults”. In this article you will also find names of affiliate website with a considerable affiliate commission, suitable to your niche.
As part of our pick, below are the best niches for affiliate marketing which we recommend.
1) The Nootropics niche: Nootropics simply exploded and it’s gaining a few or large traction right now. This type of niche is about methods and supplements for boosting and improving brain power. As you will observe, many people have developed keen interest in them, just because the supplementary diet gives a high concentration level and it helps to study for longer periods and perform well.
Furthermore, there is no distinction between two major importances of the capsules for both the brain workings and placebo effects. However, this niche is huge that you need to narrow down on it.
Being specific about what niche to focus on is very vital to any affiliate success. On the other hand, being general and not particular is a fatal failure.
2) Fashion niche: In fashion retailing, the trending fashion product grows older with speed and are always a fad to the other. However, essentials such as lingering and undies can never be out of fashion.
3) Health and wellness niche: Another profitable niche is in the wellness field. People use herbal portions for different reasons like beauty, supplements and herbal cares. You can sign up with a world-wide herbal website on the internet such as ‘iHerb’ and drive down traffic from your blog. If your blog visitors should buy any product on the platform, you will earn an average of 10% in commission.
4) Financial market niche: In the financial affiliate niche, people offering financial advice and services monetize on commission from platforms like ‘Colmex’ trading website. The platform trades in Forex, CFD’s, Stock Market and as well as in Futures.
5) Nutrition niche: Nutrition is a good and attractive niche similar to that of dieting with a notable sharp contrast on the curve. Nonetheless, we know that dieting is all about losing weight, while nutrient alone is aimed at overcoming a different impulse. Nutrition seeks to improve personal aspects like increasing our level of energy, improving mental focus, growing healthy skin and general well-being.
6) Tech niche: Running in Tech niche such as mobile tech and gadgets, computer, gaming and their gadgets or even blockchain, offers great benefits. Adding values to people’s lives and helping them make the right tech decisions, through delivering loads of content on diverse topics is a good way to start. You can find the right tech companies in your niche and attract nice affiliate commission.
7) Investment niche: This is is one of the nice-known niche to grow your finances through investment. Investing is basically anything from property funding to shares and stocks. Consequently, as an affiliate marketer, you should sign up with an investment platform.
You have the constant guarantee of making handsome commission without the loss that most investors tend to risk. What you have done is not to buy properties or shares, but to earn your share of the money as nice little commissions.
8) Gifting niche: Quite simply, gift shopping is a niche where you help an unsure person pick the right and perfect gifts. This might be for a parent, boss, colleague or any of their loved ones. Some people have too much already, therefore, most people will not actually know what is the best item to give them that will stand out. Make your hub the perfect place to go to for some creative ideas online, and then drive their traffic to your affiliate website.
9) Pet care niche: You could undergo numerous social media platforms which include Instagram and YouTube to discover how much most people love their pets. For most people, a part of their family is their pet.
Therefore, shopping for pet products, pet toys, education equipment and mattresses is a huge hobby for them, especially on weekends. Jumping into the pet niche can guarantee you more customers and repeat purchases. Under this niche are sub-niches pets fitness control, pets for toddlers, pets housing, etc.
10) Forex niche: In the same way we promote any other big brand, focusing on the Forex niche is a well respected area of topics. As we know, the niche is far in the international contexts, basing your niche here can earn you big commission.
11) Hobbyist niche: Targeting most popular hobbies like sports, hiking and others, is a great and quick niche to touch down on. Many hobbies have larger audiences across the world with big-time spectator sports like basketball and football, being the largest.